The TOR Management Console is used to check in InDesign files from the hard disk. Combining TOR with the globalReview software from our partner Kaleidoscope creates a complete solution that allows you to:
- Extract complete text content from InDesign files (using TOR).
- Enter the content into a Translation Memory system (using globalReview).
- Retrieve previously translated content from the Translation Memory system and display it in globalReview.
- Edit content in globalReview in table view (classical translation view).
- Switch from table to layout view at any time and edit using this view if preferred.
- Transfer translated and reviewed content back to the Translation Memory (TM).
- Transfer translated and reviewed content back to the original InDesign document.