TOR is a complete software system, which can be used to edit InDesign files online. It is
suitable for the review of such documents or for additional work on a text.
There are two different functions or roles in TOR:
The TOR Management Console
- Check in InDesign documents so that they become online documents
- Upload the online documents to the TOR portal
- Download online documents that have been changed
- Apply changes to the original InDesign document
The TOR Online ediTOR
- View the TOR portal and assigned online documents
- Edit documents in Online ediTOR
Take a look at the TOR workflow. The new TOR video is online now: TOR film.