Automatically classifying texts and extracting information is the key to customer-friendly and fast bureaucratic processes. What previously could only be done by humans in painstaking detail work, we can partially and fully automate.
Applications are among others:
- Classification of PDF documents, e.g. into classes such as "Rental Contract", "Offer" or "Invoice" with high recognition rate.
- Topic recognition in documents. Here documents are divided into their structured components.
- Extraction of metadata for storage documents
- Information extraction from invoices and other structured documents
- Automatic XML tagging of texts
The applications are constantly growing.
portamis has its own KI4Text library written in Java, which is constantly extended and used in such projects.